Your baby will soon be sliding down into position. On this visit, your doctor will check if that has already happened. The good news is, you get a little more breathing room!
What to expect:
- You’ll do a urine test.
- You’ll get your blood pressure and weight checked.
- Your doctor will listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
- Your doctor will feel and measure your belly.
What to ask:
- What signs of early labor should I watch for?
- Has the baby started descending yet?
- What can I do to avoid vaginal tearing at delivery?
- Is it still okay for me to go to work?
- How can my partner best prepare to help me through labor?