This is likely your last visit before the big day. Your doctor will again check your cervix and the position of your baby. In just a few days, you’ll finally get to meet your mystery guest!
What to expect:
- Your doctor may check your cervix if you seem to be close to labor.
- You may have a non-stress test.
- You’ll do a urine test and get your blood pressure and weight checked.
- Your doctor will listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
- Your doctor will feel and measure your belly.
What to ask:
- What natural ways do you recommend to induce labor?
- What will happen if I go past term?
- What resources are there if I develop postpartum depression?